Electricity Bill status and online electricity bill payment in Haryana-DHBVN
Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam, also known as DHBVN Limited is an Indian state owned electric utility company. It is owned by Government of Haryana and its headquarters is located in Hisar city of Haryana, India.
In 1998, Haryana State Electricity Board was divided into two parts, namely, Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited.(HPGCL) and Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HVPNL). On 1 July 1999, HVPNL was further divided into two parts, namely, Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam (UHBVN) and Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam (DHBVN). DHBVN is responsible for distribution of power in South Haryana
DHBVN (Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam):
Residents of Southern Haryana (Bhiwani, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Hisar, Narnaul, Sirsa) can view their bill status and pay bill online through the site http://www.dhbvn.com/
step1. Log on to DHBVN website.
step2. click on online payment & billing details
step3. In left side block, under consumer information, provide your K. No. (10 digit unique Identification No. which can taken from the bill copy left top box givenr K.No.) and submit.
There is option to view the bill based on your Account number or Bill number. ( Account number can be found in the previous bill copy's left top column near by Circle information and Bill Number can be find in the center - top column of the bill copy )
step4. Click on ‘Online payment‘ link .
step5. Click on ‘Make payment‘ button.
step6. Choose option viz Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Internet Banking etc.
step7. Choose Bank name (in case of Internet banking)
step8. Login into your bank account
step9. Make payment
step10. Take print out of receipt. remember You can take print out of receipt at any time after successful payment made through the system.
Electricity Bill status in Haryana-UHBVN
Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam (UHBVN) is the power company responsible for power distribution in North Haryana. Its headquarter is in Panchkula adjoining Chandigarh. This company is headed by Managing Director who is an IAS. It has two Operation Zones namely Panchkula and Rohtak. Each zone is headed by Chief Engineer. Both Zones have five circles each namely Ambala, Yamuna Nagar, Kurukshetra, Karnal, Kaithal in Panchkula Zone and Panipat, Sonipat, Jind, Rohtak and Jhajjar in Rohtak Zone. Each circle is headed by Superintending Engineer
UHBVNL E-Payment portal
User can use this service without logging into the UHBVNL E-Payment portal. The user has to enter his Account No. in the specified field to view the bill. Account NO. must be entered without slashes e.g A27PS210204A(12 digits).
User can use this service after successfully logging into the UHBVNL E-Payment portal. He will be able to view his registered accounts along with their related information like Bill Amount, Bill Due Date etc. - User can view his full bill after clicking on the Account No. This bill can be saved by the user for his future reference.
- User can also view his previous two bills after clicking on the specific links.
- User can make payment of his energy bills by clicking on the "Pay Bill" link.
- User will be taken to Payment Gateway page and will be required to select one of the options from "Debit card/Credit
- For making payment through credit/debit card, user should select the desired card type from the following options: - If user wants to use Credit Card payment is accepted from the following services: American Express
Diners Club International
- If user wants to use Debit Card payment is accepted from the following banks:
Andhra Bank Axis Bank Bank of Baroda Barclays Bank Plc BOI ATM-Cum-Debit-Card Canara Bank City Union Bank Corporation Bank Dena Bank Deutsche Bank AG Dhanlaxmi Bank Federal Bank GE Money Financial Services HDFC Bank ICICI Bank IDBI Bank Ltd Indian Overseas Bank Indusind Bank Karnataka Bank Ltd Karur Vysya Bank Kotak Virtual Visa Cards LVB ATM-cum-Debit Card SBI ATM-cum-Debit Card Standard Chartered Bank Syndicate Bank UBI ATM-cum-Debit Card
After selecting appropriate card type, click on "Submit" button.
- Enter the card number in the "Card Number" field.
- Enter the CVV number (security code) i.e. 3 digits after the card number on the signature panel of your card in the "CVV Number" field.
- Enter the Expiry Date from the card. In the first column month, then in the next column year. Then click the "Submit" button.
- User will be directed to a page where confirmation for payment will be sought by card provider. After verifying the identity of card user, it will ask for approval of payment.
- If user confirms, transaction is carried out. A confirmation message will appear after the transaction is completed.
Clicking on "Confirm" button, user will be directed to "view receipt" page, from where user can get the receipt for the transaction committed.
- On the receipt page, user can save or take printout of the receipt.
- If user wants to use net banking option, payment is accepted from the following banks:
Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait
Bank of Baroda [Corporate]
Bank of Baroda [Retail]
Bank of Maharashtra
Central Bank of India
City Union Bank
Development Credit Bank
Indian Overseas Bank
ING Vysya Bank
Karur Vysya Bank
Lakshmi Vilas Bank [Corporate]
Lakshmi Vilas Bank [Retail]
Oriental Bank of Commerce
Punjab and Sind Bank
Punjab National Bank [Corporate] Punjab National Bank [Retail] Shamrao Vithal Co-op. Bank Ltd. South Indian Bank Ltd.
State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur State Bank of Hyderabad
State Bank of India
State Bank of Mysore
State Bank of Patiala State Bank of Travancore Syndicate Bank Tamilnad Mercantile Bank UCO Bank Union Bank of India United Bank of India Vijaya Bank YES Bank